Dear CORE Community,
At CORE your health and safety is the center of our mission and we recognize the uncertainty and challenges our community is currently facing. Our Mission when we started this business and to this day is health and wellness for our community. We are unable to do our job when we have no community. We are dedicated to the service of helping each of you show up show up 100% healthy so that each person can be the best version of themselves. When we show up healthy allows for each person to be able to contribute that much more to their surrounding community. To be able to help people relax, get out of pain, boost immunity, increase performance, helps people live happier healthier lives
We are closely monitoring information and guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the current outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and encourage you to do the same. While efforts to contain the flu, COVID-19, and other infectious diseases continue to evolve, we are taking proactive and voluntary steps to ensure the safety and health of our community.
As a locally-owned small business, this situation is particularly overwhelming and stressful. Your continued support is the only thing that will get us through this challenge.
Your health and wellness are always our number one priority, and with that in mind, we were the first to respond to the escalating transmission of Coronavirus with heightened cleaning and safety measures.
OPEN for ESSENTIAL BUSINESS
As a healthcare facility and medical center we are to remain open IN BUSINESS for acupuncture, chiropractic, and physician appointments. It is essential that your visit to Santa Cruz CORE is as safe as possible for you, other guests and my staff. Our standard cleaning measures were created to defend against contagious illnesses. We have always used EPA-approved disinfectants to wipe down all commonly touched areas in the treatment rooms and gym areas before and after each customer.
- We provide hand sanitizer at our front desk and in every treatment room.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, equipment, door handles, dumbbells, tables and mats between clients and after each session.
- Practitioners use a separate private sink to wash hands before and after every client
- Reminders are posted throughout the studio to wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after coming in.
- Of course, please do not come to your appointment if you are sick, sneezing, coughing, or have a fever. If someone is visibly sick, we will ask them to kindly leave.
- There are bottles of Broad Spectrum Disinfectant at the studio if you need to clean something.
- We are cleaning high touch spots in the studio after all appointments.
- We are running a HEPA Air filter which will filter out any virus-sized particles in the air potentially reducing the chance of transmission In one pass HEPA filters can filter out over 99% of the coronavirus.
Proper self-self care is of paramount importance during this time to keep your immune systems functioning well. We will continue to offer you a sanctuary to rest and reset during your massage and acupuncture sessions as well as immune-boosting sessions with chiropractic, personal training, and nutrition.
- Acute exercise is an immune system adjuvant that improves defense activity and metabolic health.
- Data support a clear inverse relationship between moderate exercise training and illness risk.
- Exercise training has an anti-inflammatory influence mediated through multiple pathways.
- There is a link between the alignment of the vertebrae and the body’s ability to function properly, including the immune system.
We hope that you will continue to come to Santa Cruz CORE to reduce your stress and keep your immune system strong.
PLEASE MAKE SURE
- You are receiving our emails from email@example.com – check your spam/junk and add this address to your contacts
- Opt-in to our text messages
- Check Facebook and Instagram for updates
- We are offering CORE ONE LIVE, virtual training sessions where you can workout with our expert trainers in the comfort of your own home. To switch to a virtual session, simply let us know 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- We are offering in-home sessions for massage, personal training, and acupuncture. To book one of these sessions please call us.
Finally, now more than ever, it is time to take what we learn in our sessions with our therapists and corrective exercise specialists, acupuncturists into our life. Fear and anxiety are spreading as quickly as the virus, and we have the tools in our practice to stay present, calm, and grounded through this uncertain time.
Together, we can be examples for the rest of the community to live life compassionately while using common sense to stay safe and healthy. Let’s take this time to strengthen our bond by leading with love and positive energy. When this passes, we will all emerge stronger and even more connected.
I am happy to chat in more detail about our cleaning protocols, and how exercise, massage, chiro, and acupuncture can help boost the immune system. If you have more questions, suggestions, or commentary, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to keep you informed if anything changes.
Thank you for your continued patronage.