We are Santa Cruz CORE. Are you? Learn more below...
positively impacting people!
Be a part of a team that values
health & wellness!
in Santa Cruz County
Careers - Join Our Team
Santa Cruz CORE is always looking to hire the very best and the brightest! If you are interested in a career helping others achieve their optimal health, then this is the place for you. Our dynamic and fun atmosphere makes for a great work environment.
Current Positions (Updated 6/15/22)
Wellness Consultant/Reception Team Member
Our wellness center is on the cutting edge of healing, helping people to achieve their optimal health. Our talented staff is dedicated to the success of our patrons in reaching their fitness and health goals. This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting health services community where we empower our team members to excel with dynamic training and practice. We aspire to excellence in all that we do and we are excited to meet someone who wants to be part of our mission.
We are seeking a capable, cheerful, and confident office worker for front desk/receptionist and point of sale duties to assist our clients in greeting, scheduling, answering questions, and educating them about the various health and fitness opportunities we offer. We want someone with a can-do attitude.
No experience needed, but some office or sales experience a plus. We train all new employees. Should you be invited to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to learn and master our systems. You can develop skills that will allow you to develop a career and become an integral part of the company.
Experience/Proficiency a +:
-Great Customer Service
-Clear and successful Phone Etiquette
-Google Drive (Word, Sheets, Voice, etc.)
-Organized and detail-oriented
-Ability to stay on task and focused
-Ability to lift 50 lbs on occasion
-Completion of cleaning tasks
-Team player and effective communication skills
-Scheduling of staff and clients in MindBody Software (training and education provided)
-Responsibility for projects and successful completion by the due date
-Client assistance on specific state-of-the-art equipment
-Desire and motivation in the health and fitness industry are a plus and encouraged
We are a family-owned business and are fully committed to the success of each team member.
Open to remote options for the right candidate!
We are in search of a chiropractor to take over our practice at one of our locations in South Santa Cruz County. As one of our doctors, you will find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your patients.
We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and deal with all of your business administration, as well as ensure that you have the financial stability and security to think long term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity, and excellence.
It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance? Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the future, you will quickly find that at our integrative wellness practice. This wellness center has the flexibility, agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.
- Primary chiropractor at a south county location
- Collaborative environment
- Competitive wages and bonus potential
- Continuing education to improve your skills
- Work with a team of other like-minded health practitioners in an integrative setting to improve patient outcomes
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine-related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays, and MRI to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records with an EHR system
- Sales of membership packages
- Attend monthly staff meetings and continuing education opportunities
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in CA
Part-time to full-time employment available.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO BE CURRENTLY CERTIFIED AS A PERSONAL TRAINER!
We are a locally owned and operated integrative wellness center. Our goal is to assist people in the greater Santa Cruz area attain their goals of optimal health and wellness. We offer a variety of preventative and alternative health services including acupuncture, chiropractic, therapeutic massage, therapeutic exercise, physical therapy, individual and small group personal training, and nutritional counseling. This is a part to full-time position. You must be available on weekends.
- MUST be a certified trainer--ACSM, NASM, NSCA, CSCS, PTA Global or ACE CertificationCurrent CPR and AED
- Certifications(or in process of getting them)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- $20.00-55.00 per hour during training sessions depending on experience.
- Enjoy a friendly, fun company culture that promotes a work/life balance.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities to enhance and further develop one's skills and methods.
Personal Training experience required; a passion for a lifestyle of health and wellness is essential. Qualified candidates will possess the following skills, abilities, and experience in addition to being available to work weekends, early and/or late evenings or split shifts:
- The ability to listen compassionately and educate the client regarding the steps necessary for them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conduct personal training sessions
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, including SOAP notes, measurement tracking, monitoring progress, and workout programs
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body-fat evaluation, seminars, and workshops
- Clearly communicate the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative; willingness to acquire new skills.
- Achieve personal monthly client load objectives.
- Utilize organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times.
- Ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment.
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and positive personality.
- Review and share knowledge of client progress and/or special needs with other wellness professionals to create a program of care that assists clients in achieving their health and fitness goals.
- Arrive punctually for all scheduled appointments.
- Attend practitioner meetings, as well as monthly in-house continuing education.
- Maintain accurate, current records on all client exercise programs and progress.
- Enforce all company and wellness center policies.
- Submit proper administrative paperwork/invoices according to a payment schedule.
- Computer proficiency and internet use/email skills required.
Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
Must be able to frequently lift and /or move up to 45+ pounds.
Please reply with resume and references.
We are a unique wellness facility that incorporates personal training, massage therapy, yoga therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic therapy. It is an open, attractive work setting with a great team and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. This can be a full time or part-time position.
If you are looking for:
- A variety of modalities -an experienced team that works together to create integrative wellness packages for rehabilitation clients.
- Supportive management
- The excitement of working in a new, fast-growing company
Pay depends on experience. If you are interested please respond to the following questions via email and please attach your resume:
- What does your ideal work environment look like to you?
- What is one of your greatest achievements?
- Do you consider yourself a team player? What does that mean to you?
- What are your career goals in the next year?
- What are you afraid of?
- Trained in at least ONE of the following massage modalities --- Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, acupressure, shiatsu, rolfing, some form of energy work. (craniosacral, reiki, polarity or something of the like).
- Previous experience doing body treatment.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers, vendors to their understanding.
- California state massage therapist or practitioner license required.
- Team and Goal oriented attitude
- Confidence and ability to sell retail products to meet monthly retail revenue goals.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to develop a strong and mature rapport with multiple referral sources to bring in clients
- Be able to render clear and concise opinion and explanation of client status and progress.
We are looking for a full-time, in-house Insurance Biller! If you have been told that you are organized and detail-oriented, this may be the job for you. This is an entry-level position, with no experience necessary. You will be trained! There are a wide variety of responsibilities that come with the position. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Extreme attention to detail REQUIRED
- Strong organization REQUIRED
- Team player
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking)
- Create medical claims
- Send claims to Insurance companies
- Bill using specific codes
- Analyze processed claims for errors
- Call insurance companies and be persistent
- Keep a detailed log of each case
- Verify insurance of new customers
- Use online software and tools to verify benefits
- Create reports and superbills
- Answer questions about insurance plans and billing issues
- Call clients on occasion with information regarding their insurance
- Assist with cleaning the office once a week
If you would like to apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Pay depends on experience, but will incrementally increase depending on speed and accuracy.
This is not a remote job. You must be local to help develop on-site content. Our fitness and wellness company in downtown Santa Cruz is looking to add a vital member to our growing marketing team. We are looking for a Video Editor, Videographer, Motion Graphics Designer with multi-tasking skills and a desire to stay up to date with the latest tech advances. You are an organized, creative, and detail-oriented individual who wants to make a difference in people’s lives and develop your portfolio. Compensation DOE.
- Editing non-linear video content in Adobe Premiere
- Operating and recording subjects with DSLR on tripod and gimbal
- Cleaning up audio files for video content in Adobe Audition
- Color grading with Lumetri color and scopes in Adobe Premiere
- Setting up lighting, camera, and audio for in-studio and on-location video productions
- Create and build videos for internal training and external marketing
- Writing scripts and talking points for video topics
- Organize the media asset library
- Gather stock video and audio content
- Render videos for social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Manage YouTube channel by uploading videos, cover images, as well as, organizing playlists
- Transcribe video content and identify top search keywords for improved SEO
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure project expectations are aligned and met
- Directing individuals to be comfortable speaking on camera
- Prepare research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and best practices
- Designing video cover images in Adobe Photoshop
- Build and animate motion graphics to enhance the content in Adobe After Effects
- Create motion graphics templates of lower thirds titles, transitions, and logos
- Produce content for multiple brands, while ensuring tone and style are in line with the company guidelines
Digital Ads and Social Media Coordinator
Seeking a self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic individual to join our team. You are an integral part of the Santa Cruz CORE Marketing Team, and a primary point person for many Marketing related tasks including analytics, advertisements, social media, and web development. You are willing to learn and evolve your ideas about how digital advertising works. You have basic analytics, web, SEO, and design knowledge. You continue to develop these skills as you grow with us. You are passionate about health and wellness and you consider yourself a team player. You are the lead generator within the marketing team. Management experience is a plus.
- Communication and networking skills a MUST. You know how to sell and to who.
- Ability to target various audience demographics
- Above-average phone skills and etiquette
- Excellent writing and editing skills- a language artist and grammar lover
- Planning and organization skills
- Google Suite, Analytics, Ads, Events, etc.
- Basic Coding/Graphic Design/ and SEO skills - WordPress, HTML
- Strong research skills, and proven passion and excitement for data analysis and knowledge
- Evaluating and decision-making pro
- Creativity in creating new campaigns and problem solving
- Financial budgeting and control
- Self-development driven-- continuing education - webinars, seminars, etc., Degree not necessary, tell us about how you learned this on your own if you don't have one!
- Running, Testing, and updating Google Ads, drip campaigns, and Facebook Ads
- Develop strategies, tactics and set marketing goals with the team, to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to analyze, adjust, and target PPC and SEO campaigns as necessary
- Work with owners and marketing director to originate and implement ad content and campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation with a graphic designer, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and more
- Monitor campaigns and provides weekly analytics reports
- Use and monitor lead generation apps such as Bark, Thumbtack, and Lessons
- Create and maintain B2B, B2C relationships
- Expert on main social media channels and on the lookout for rising possibilities to expand reach
- Use social media scheduling app Buffer, Youtube Studio, Facebook Creator studio, etc. to schedule social media content
- Replatform social media content across social channels
- Optimize social media post variables such as hashtags, tagging, locations, and timing
- Engaging audiences in a meaningful way that reflects CORE values with daily engagements with followers and other businesses. Create and maintain engagement groups.
- Growing social media following with strong engagement and strategies
- Have a keen eye for visually appealing content and maintaining a cohesive grid
- Monitor CRM, website traffic, Google, Instagram, and Facebook analytics and provide weekly reports
Part-time to full-time. The perfect candidate might be considered for remote work after a probationary period with proven performance. Flexible M-F schedule, competitive pay DOE, relaxed/fun work atmosphere. Sense of humor and love of analytics a must.
The fastest way to apply and get an interview is to send your resume, cover letter, and work samples to email@example.com with your interview availability within M-F, 11-5.