Growing WELLNESS CENTER seeking motivated and creative individual to join our dynamic and enthusiastic marketing team. If you are a positive people person, with the talents and skills in sales and communication, you will excel on this team. The right person will have opportunities to grow as this position evolves.
This job is full time, requiring work some weekends, holidays and evenings. Great customer services skills are a MUST. In this job you must coordinate, manage, schedule, and staff in-house events and outside events in the community. As a self-starter with support and guidance you will create new opportunities, increase our influence and advantage at existing ones and take advantage of ideas/efforts that have yet to be attempted. Position will require offsite event preparation and participation with some long hours on bigger event days.
All workers receive special discounts for products and services(some free) at our wellness center. The event coordinator works closely with the marketing director and marketing team, building awareness about the outreach activities among staff, generating interest and support to participate at them.
Much of this job can be accomplished as an outside worker, with the exception of some meetings with staff, marketing team and owner.
Must commit to at least a year.
JOB DUTIES include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, Scheduling, staffing and attending community events . Must load/unload supplies at event, set up 1-2 booths, clean up, organize and store away all supplies after events.
- Communicate with marketing team and graphics people to develop, improve and coordinate the use of any information or marketing materials needed. (i.e. flyers, press releases, brochures, promotional packets, etc.)
- Help build content for website, Youtube, social media by taking videos, pictures, and testimonials at events for editing & posting
- Review with Social Media Manager to recap marketing efforts to refine and evaluate for the evolution of the marketing plan.
- Keeping Detailed notes of costs, improvements, and details of events.
- Attending weekly check-in meetings (Day can be negotiated)
- Research events and provide a detailed list to manager for pre-approval, budgeting and payment.
- Keep current company calendar of events visible to all staff.
- Maintain, restock, and keep event boxes organized as well as maintaining all event equipment so that it doesn't get damaged, or for repair.
- Print out and post positive customer reviews.
- Update employee Bio Binder
- Attend Bi-weekly staff meetings
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpower point/ Google docs
- Experience in point of sale systems a plus
Wellness Consultant/Reception Team Member
Our wellness center is on the cutting edge of healing, helping people to achieve their optimal health. Our talented staff is dedicated to the success of our patrons in reaching their fitness and health goals. This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting health services community where we empower our team members to excel with dynamic training and practice. WE aspire to excellence in all that we do and we are excited to meet someone who wants to be part of this very cool project.
We are seeking a capable, cheerful and confident office worker for front desk/receptionist and point of sale duties to assist our clients in greeting, scheduling, answering questions and educating them about the various health and fitness opportunities we offer. We want someone with a can do attitude.
No experience needed, but some office or sales experience a plus. We train all new employees. Should you be invited to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to learn and master our systems. You can develop skills that will allow you to move up the ladder, develop a career and make more money. We hire people who are willing to do what is required. We provide training, so that you know how to do what we ask you to do. It's a challenging regime. Not everyone who applies is accepted. We are a family owned business and are fully committed to the success of each team member.
This is a full time position which requires a flexible schedule. The individual must be trustworthy, have good phone etiquette, be honest, friendly demeanor, responsible and reliable, drama free & have own transportation.
The right person is smart, articulate, who can wear many different hats, with a proclivity toward clear communication, self-confidence, anxious to learn new things, a team player, not averse to menial tasks, able bodied(can lift up to 50 pounds on occasion) and careful, detail oriented, knows the way around a computer and various kinds of office software and equipment. If you are organized, neat and tidy, and can follow instructions precisely, you will be successful in the job.
You are going to be relied upon to handle many personal errands and personal business matters, freeing up the busy entrepreneur to manage the business; completing the many, assorted tasks and projects of life with your capable help and support. This is not a job to explore your creativity, but certainly having a capacity for discernment is necessary, and at the point of being redundant, ability to follow clear instructions to the detail.
This is a contract position, where you will start for a 60 day probationary period at $13 per hour. Increases frequently in pay will be given after a 30-60 day probationary period and will be re-visited throughout the year. Please send a resume and list related experience.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO BE CURRENTLY CERTIFIED AS A PERSONAL TRAINER!
We are a locally owned and operated integrative wellness center. Our goal is to assist people in the greater Santa Cruz area attain their goals of optimal health and wellness. We offer a variety of preventative and alternative health services including acupuncture, chiropractic, therapeutic massage, therapeutic exercise, physical therapy, individual and small group personal training, and nutritional counseling. This is a part to full time position.You must be available weekends.
- MUST be a certified trainer--ACSM, NASM, NSCA, CSCS, PTA Global or ACE CertificationCurrent CPR and AED
- Certifications(or in process of getting them)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- $20.00-55.00 per hour during training sessions depending on experience.
- Enjoy a friendly, fun company culture that promotes a work/life balance.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities to enhance and further develop ones skills and methods.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills, abilities and experience in addition to being available to work weekends, early and/or late evenings or split shifts:
- The ability to listen compassionately and educate the client regarding the steps necessary for them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conduct personal training sessions
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, including SOAP notes, measurement tracking, monitoring progress and workout programs
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body-fat evaluation, seminars, and workshops
- Clearly communicate the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative; willingness to acquire new skills.
- Achieve personal monthly client load objectives.
- Utilize organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times.
- Ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment.
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and positive personality.
- Review and share knowledge of client progress and/or special needs with other wellness professionals
to create a program of care that assist clients in achieving their health and fitness goals.
- Arrive punctually for all scheduled appointments.
- Attend practitioner meetings, as well as monthly in-house continuing education.
- Maintain accurate, current records on all client exercise programs and progress.
- Enforce all company and wellness center policies.
- Submit proper administrative paperwork/invoices according to payment schedule.
- Computer proficiency and internet use/email skills required.
Personal Training experience required; a passion for a lifestyle of health and wellness is essential.
Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
Must be able to frequently lift and /or move up to 45+ pounds.
Please reply with resume and references.
We are a unique wellness facility that incorporates personal training, massage therapy, yoga therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic. It is an open, attractive work setting with a great team and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. This can be a full time or part time position.
If you are looking for:
- A variety of modalities -an experienced team that works together to create integrative wellness packages for rehabilitation clients.
- Supportive management
- The excitement of working in a new, fast growing company
Pay depends on experience. If you are interested please respond to the following questions via email and please attach your resume:
- What does your ideal work environment look like to you?
- What is one of your greatest achievements?
- Do you consider yourself a team player? What does that mean to you?
- What are your career goals in the next year?
- What are you afraid of?
- Trained in at least ONE of the following massage modalities --- Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, acupressure, shiatsu, rolfing, some form of energy work. (craniosacral, reiki, polarity or something of the like).
- Previous experience doing body treatment.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, coworkers, vendors to their understanding.
- California state massage therapist or practitioner license required.
- Team and Goal oriented attitude
- Confidence and ability to sell retail products to meet monthly retail revenue goals.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to develop strong and mature rapport with multiple referral sources to bring in clients
- Be able to render clear and concise opinion and explanation of client status and progress.
Santa Cruz Core Fitness + Rehab is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist on a contract to possible hire basis. We are seeking an individual looking for a long term career in fitness industry. Excellent benefits and stable company.
- Receive clients and ensure coverage of front desk.
- Answer phone with a positive professional tone.
- Take messages correctly and make sure messages get to the correct person.
- Manage online scheduling software and keep an up to date schedule.
- Learn clients and projects that company is working on for them.
- Perform word processing that includes correspondence, reports, and as assigned proposals and specifications. These tasks involve proofreading and editing. Proficient in Word, MS Office with working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is beneficial.
- Prepare outgoing mail; which may include making labels, envelopes, applying postage, and packages.
- Maintain procedures and to do list with active projects.
- Check procedures for any new updates.
- Keep log of project plans and update due dates.
- File client files in appropriate folders.
- Handle copying, faxing, filing, and mail including FedEx and UPS
- Assist with selling of packages of services and resale items. This involves emailing and sending information to prospective clients.
- Prepare client files for practitioners and pull client files daily.
- Keep the rooms clean and organized. Help with setting up for team meetings.
- Order and restock needed office supplies and equipment
- Prepare invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Mindbody Scheduling software a major plus
- Knowledge of Facebook, Linked-In, Craigslist, Gmail, Google a must. Website and copy editing desirable as well.
- 1-3 years plus experience (if it the right fit, less experience will be accepted) will be in an Administrative/Receptionist role with excellent tenure
- Must be polished and mature
- Dress in appropriate business attire for front desk coverage
- Must be extremely reliable and available Monday-Sunday, 8-5
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal professionally with clients and vendors
- Speak English proficiently
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain composure in stressful situations (i.e. customer service)