We Are Santa Cruz CORE
Are you? Learn more below...
positively impacting people!
in Santa Cruz County
Wellness Consultant/Reception Team Member
Our wellness center is on the cutting edge of healing, helping people to achieve their optimal health. Our talented staff is dedicated to the success of our patrons in reaching their fitness and health goals. This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting health services community where we empower our team members to excel with dynamic training and practice. We aspire to excellence in all that we do and we are excited to meet someone who wants to be part of this very cool project.
We are seeking a capable, cheerful and confident office worker for front desk/receptionist and point of sale duties to assist our clients in greeting, scheduling, answering questions and educating them about the various health and fitness opportunities we offer. We want someone with a can-do attitude.
No experience needed, but some office or sales experience a plus. We train all new employees. Should you be invited to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to learn and master our systems. You can develop skills that will allow you to move up the ladder, develop a career and make more money. We hire people who are willing to do what is required. We provide training so that you know how to do what we ask you to do. It's a challenging regime. Not everyone who applies is accepted. We are a family owned business and are fully committed to the success of each team member.
Outside Sales Manager
This position is established to facilitate the expansion of the customer base to an otherwise untapped clientele with direct exposure to CORE and our services. It is intended to increase revenues from outside the CORE facility and draw some additional clients into our family of services offered at the CORE facility. This outside outreach effort will increase our exposure to the community-at-large and gives us greater public visibility. An effective program will increase our sphere of influence within the greater community by having more people speaking positively about the results they are attaining at CORE.
Compensation begins at $2000 per month with the expectation of a minimum 80 logged hours to set up and develop the program with upper management. Once established the program will provide a $1000 base pay with a commission program to be created for an additional $1000, then a tiered commission structure to extend a benefit residual from a growing client base on an ongoing basis that is trackable to income generated by this position.
- Target employer/employee groups
- Research employers/future clients to analyze for needs/services/products
- Develop outside promotional service packages to present
- Develop promo events to advertise kickoff/availability for client groups
- Maintain CORE values
- Maintain in good standing professional internal and external business relationships
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all departments, contractors, and employees
- Maintain clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction from implementation to delivery and evaluation of services.
- Attract new clients and retain existing ones
- Be present at trade shows and maintain prospects list and database.
- Implement marketing strategies as assigned, generated and approved by upper management.
- Communicate in a positive and effective manner within the business and personally (any one of the outside representatives of the business).
- Attend Director and staff meetings
This is a full-time position which requires a flexible schedule. The individual must be trustworthy, have good phone etiquette, be honest, friendly demeanor, responsible and reliable, drama free & have own transportation.
The right person is smart, articulate, who can wear many different hats, with a proclivity toward clear communication, self-confidence, anxious to learn new things, a team player, not averse to menial tasks, able-bodied (can lift up to 50 pounds on occasion). Careful, detail-oriented, knows the way around a computer and various kinds of office software and equipment. If you are organized, neat and tidy, and can follow instructions precisely, you will be successful in the job.
You are going to be relied upon to handle many personal errands and personal business matters, freeing up the busy entrepreneur to manage the business; completing the many, assorted tasks and projects of life with your capable help and support. This is not a job to explore your creativity, but certainly having a capacity for discernment is necessary, and at the point of being redundant, the ability to follow clear instructions to the detail.
This is a contract position, where you will start for a 60 day probationary period at $13 per hour. Increases frequently in pay will be given after a 30-60 day probationary period and will be revisited throughout the year. Please send a resume and list related experience.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO BE CURRENTLY CERTIFIED AS A PERSONAL TRAINER!
We are a locally owned and operated integrative wellness center. Our goal is to assist people in the greater Santa Cruz area attain their goals of optimal health and wellness. We offer a variety of preventative and alternative health services including acupuncture, chiropractic, therapeutic massage, therapeutic exercise, physical therapy, individual and small group personal training, and nutritional counseling. This is a part to full-time position. You must be available on weekends.
- MUST be a certified trainer--ACSM, NASM, NSCA, CSCS, PTA Global or ACE CertificationCurrent CPR and AED
- Certifications(or in process of getting them)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- $20.00-55.00 per hour during training sessions depending on experience.
- Enjoy a friendly, fun company culture that promotes a work/life balance.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities to enhance and further develop one's skills and methods.
Personal Training experience required; a passion for a lifestyle of health and wellness is essential. Qualified candidates will possess the following skills, abilities, and experience in addition to being available to work weekends, early and/or late evenings or split shifts:
- The ability to listen compassionately and educate the client regarding the steps necessary for them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conduct personal training sessions
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, including SOAP notes, measurement tracking, monitoring progress, and workout programs
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body-fat evaluation, seminars, and workshops
- Clearly communicate the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative; willingness to acquire new skills.
- Achieve personal monthly client load objectives.
- Utilize organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times.
- Ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment.
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and positive personality.
- Review and share knowledge of client progress and/or special needs with other wellness professionals to create a program of care that assists clients in achieving their health and fitness goals.
- Arrive punctually for all scheduled appointments.
- Attend practitioner meetings, as well as monthly in-house continuing education.
- Maintain accurate, current records on all client exercise programs and progress.
- Enforce all company and wellness center policies.
- Submit proper administrative paperwork/invoices according to a payment schedule.
- Computer proficiency and internet use/email skills required.
Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
Must be able to frequently lift and /or move up to 45+ pounds.
Please reply with resume and references.
We are a unique wellness facility that incorporates personal training, massage therapy, yoga therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic therapy. It is an open, attractive work setting with a great team and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. This can be a full time or part time position.
If you are looking for:
- A variety of modalities -an experienced team that works together to create integrative wellness packages for rehabilitation clients.
- Supportive management
- The excitement of working in a new, fast-growing company
Pay depends on experience. If you are interested please respond to the following questions via email and please attach your resume:
- What does your ideal work environment look like to you?
- What is one of your greatest achievements?
- Do you consider yourself a team player? What does that mean to you?
- What are your career goals in the next year?
- What are you afraid of?
- Trained in at least ONE of the following massage modalities --- Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, acupressure, shiatsu, rolfing, some form of energy work. (craniosacral, reiki, polarity or something of the like).
- Previous experience doing body treatment.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers, vendors to their understanding.
- California state massage therapist or practitioner license required.
- Team and Goal oriented attitude
- Confidence and ability to sell retail products to meet monthly retail revenue goals.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to develop a strong and mature rapport with multiple referral sources to bring in clients
- Be able to render clear and concise opinion and explanation of client status and progress.
Santa Cruz Core Fitness + Rehab is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist on a contract to possible hire basis. We are seeking an individual looking for a long term career in the fitness industry at a stable company.
- Receive clients and ensure coverage of front desk.
- Answer phone with a positive professional tone.
- Take messages correctly and make sure messages get to the correct person.
- Manage online scheduling software and keep an up to date schedule.
- Learn clients and projects that the company is working on for them.
- Perform word processing that includes correspondence, reports, and as assigned proposals and specifications. These tasks involve proofreading and editing. Proficient in Word, MS Office with working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is beneficial.
- Prepare outgoing mail; which may include making labels, envelopes, applying postage, and packages.
- Maintain procedures and to do list with active projects.
- Check procedures for any new updates.
- Keep a log of project plans and update due dates.
- File client files in appropriate folders.
- Handle copying, faxing, filing, and mail including FedEx and UPS
- Assist with the selling of packages of services and resale items. This involves emailing and sending information to prospective clients.
- Prepare client files for practitioners and pull client files daily.
- Keep the rooms clean and organized. Help with setting up for team meetings.
- Order and restock needed office supplies and equipment
- Prepare invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Mindbody Scheduling software a major plus
- Knowledge of Facebook, Linked-In, Craigslist, Gmail, Google a must. Website and copy editing desirable as well.
- 1-3 years plus experience (if it the right fit, less experience will be accepted) will be in an Administrative/Receptionist role with excellent tenure
- Must be polished and mature
- Dress in appropriate business attire for front desk coverage
- Must be extremely reliable and available Monday-Sunday, 8-5
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal professionally with clients and vendors
- Speak English proficiently
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain composure in stressful situations (i.e. customer service)
We are looking for a full-time, in-house employee, paid by the hour. Please only apply if you are okay with this arrangement. This is not a remote job. You must be local to help develop on-site content. Our fitness and wellness company in downtown Santa Cruz is looking to add a vital member to our growing marketing team. We are looking for a Video Editor, Videographer, Motion Graphics Designer with multi-tasking skills and a desire to stay up to date with the latest tech advances. You are an organized, creative and detail-oriented individual who wants to make difference in people’s lives and develop your portfolio. We are open to entry-level applicants and interns. Compensation TBD.
Duties May Include:
- Editing non linear video content in Adobe Premiere
- Operating and recording subjects with DSLR on tripod and gimbal
- Cleaning up audio files for video content in Adobe Audition
- Color grading with lumetri color and scopes in Adobe Premiere
- Setting up lighting, camera and audio for in-studio and on-location video productions
- Create and build videos for internal training and external marketing
- Writing scripts and talking points for video topics
- Organize the media asset library
- Gather stock video and audio content
- Render videos for social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Manage YouTube channel by uploading videos, cover images, as well as, organizing playlists
- Transcribe video content and identify top search keywords for improved SEO
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure project expectations are aligned and met
- Directing individuals to be comfortable speaking on camera
- Prepare research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and best practices
- Designing video cover images in Adobe Photoshop
- Build and animate motion graphics to enhance content in Adobe After Effects
- Create motion graphics templates of lower thirds titles, transitions, and logos
- Produce content for multiple brands, while ensuring tone and style are in line
Insurance Billing Assistant
We are looking for a full-time, in-house Insurance Biller! If you have been told that you are organized and detail-oriented, this may be the job for you. This is an entry-level position, with no experience necessary. You will be trained! There are a wide variety of responsibilities that come with the position. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Extreme attention to detail REQUIRED
- Strong organization REQUIRED
- Team player
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Good communication skills (writing, reading and speaking)
- Create medical claims
- Send claims to Insurance companies
- Bill using specific codes
- Analyze processed claims for errors
- Call insurance companies and be persistent
- Keep a detailed log of each case
- Verify insurance of new customers
- Use online software and tools to verify benefits
- Create reports and superbills
- Answer questions about insurance plans and billing issues
- Call clients on occasion with information regarding their insurance
- Assist with cleaning the office once a week
If you would like to apply for this job, please email email@example.com with your resume and why you would be a perfect fit for this position.
Pay depends on experience. If you have no experience pay starts at $14, but will incrementally increase depending on speed and accuracy. There are some awesome perks of working for Santa Cruz CORE Fitness +Rehab which will be described in your interview.