Facial Rejuvenation • Vampire Facial
Love Your Skin + Treat Yourself
Vampire Facials are procedures who have gained in popularity over the last few years. It is a surgery free method to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin.
What are Vampire Facials?
Vampire Facials are non-surgical and serve as an alternative facial rejuvenation to the traditional Botox, Juvaderm, and Filler treatments.
The most commonly treated areas are those where muscle activity affects facial features, such as:
- Wrinkles around the eyes, such as crow’s feet
- Glabellar lines (a.k.a. “elevens” or frown lines)
- Forehead creases
- Corners of the mouth
- A “cobblestoned” appearance to the chin
During your consultation, Dr. John Grady will evaluate your area of concern and go over your medical history. He will ask you about any allergies and any medications you may have, to ensure that a Vampire Facial is 100% safe for you.
Your Vampire Facial Treatment
Your provider will withdraw your own blood, spin it in our double-spin centrifuge, and re inject it into your skin. Most patients describe a pinching feeling throughout the process, though not much pain.
You will be able to go back to your normal activities right after treatment, but Dr. Grady may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity and to keep your head upright for the rest of the day.
Following treatment, you may not see results immediately. This is expected, so do not worry that treatment hasn’t worked. Depending on the patient and the area treated, final results are typically reached 3 to 7 days after initial treatments.
While Vampire Facial Injections are most commonly used to treat facial wrinkles, Dr. Grady can also address other aesthetic concerns that are associated with nerve and muscle activity:
- Reduce excessive sweating. Treatments can be used to interrupt the nerve impulses that activate the sweat glands, helping alleviate embarrassment from excessive sweating on the armpits, hands or feet.
- Soften vertical neck bands. If you are bothered by prominent vertical bands on your neck, botulinum toxins can be used to relax the responsible muscles and give your neck a smoother, softer appearance.
*Results with injection therapy and results cannot be guaranteed
What is Micro-Needling?
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin in order to generate new collagen and skin tissue. This proceedure allows for smoother, firmer, and more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant. This is why you MUST have a consultation with Dr. Grady before undergoing micro-needling.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
Santa Cruz CORE's med spa services offer the ONLY double-microneedling centrifuge in the area!
What Are The Benefits Of Microneedling?
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne and traumatic scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
What Are The Benefits Of Double-Centrifuge Microneedling?
- 2x the benefits for everything listed above.
The integrative professionals are trained and certified in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), facial rejuvenation including Botox and Dermal Fillers for your skin!
Questions About Facial Rejuvenation:
1. What makes the "Vampire" Facelift a natural procedure?
2. Who should consider facial rejuvenation services?
3. How is a "Vampire" Facelift administered?
4. How quickly do you recover from a “Vampire” Facelift/PRP injection?
5. When can I start seeing results?
6. How much will a “Vampire” Facelift cost me?