Facial Rejuvenation • Botox
Love Your Skin + Treat Yourself
Botox treatments are the most common and one of the most effective forms of cosmetic treatments on the market. What people don’t tell you, however, is that who is behind the needle is often far more important than the Botox itself. Dr. John Grady works with our medical group and is one of the most experienced, steady-handed, and professional D.O’s in the entire Bay Area. He has helped hundreds of patients look the best they have in years, and is sure to give you great results as well.
Botox-type injectables can help a patient of
any age improve his or her appearance. Not only will it make for a more youthful look, but it will also rid you of stress marks helping you look refreshed. The most commonly treated areas are those where muscle activity affects facial features, such as:
- Wrinkles around the eyes, such as crow’s feet
- Glabellar lines (a.k.a. “elevens” or frown lines)
- Forehead creases
- Corners of the mouth
- A “cobblestoned” appearance to the chin
During your consultation, Dr. John Grady will evaluate your area of concern and go over your medical history. He will ask you about any allergies and any medications you may have, to ensure that Botox is 100% safe for you.
Your Botox-type injectable treatment
Your provider will inject the Botox solution into the muscle at strategic points. Most patients describe a pinching feeling during the injection, though not much pain.
You will be able to go back to your normal activities right after treatment, but Dr. Grady may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity and to keep your head upright for the rest of the day.
Following treatment, you may not see results immediately. This is expected, so do not worry that treatment hasn’t worked. Depending on the patient and the area treated, final results are typically reached 3 to 7 days after initial treatments.
While botulinum toxin type A is most commonly used to treat facial wrinkles, Dr. Grady can also address other aesthetic concerns that are associated with nerve and muscle activity:
- Reduce excessive sweating. Botox injections can be used to interrupt the nerve impulses that activate the sweat glands, helping alleviate embarrassment from excessive sweating on the armpits, hands or feet.
- Soften vertical neck bands. If you are bothered by prominent vertical bands on your neck, botulinum toxins can be used to relax the responsible muscles and give your neck a smoother, softer appearance.
*Results with injection therapy and results cannot be guaranteed
Why use CORE?
Santa Cruz CORE's med spa services offer the ONLY double-microneedling centrifuge in the area!
What Are The Benefits Of Microneedling?
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne and traumatic scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
What Are The Benefits Of Double-Centrifuge Microneedling?
- 2x the benefits for everything listed above.
The integrative professionals are trained and certified in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), facial rejuvenation including Botox and Dermal Fillers for your skin!
Questions About Facial Rejuvenation:
1. What makes the "Vampire" Facelift a natural procedure?
2. Who should consider facial rejuvenation services?
3. How is a "Vampire" Facelift administered?
4. How quickly do you recover from a “Vampire” Facelift/PRP injection?
5. When can I start seeing results?
6. How much will a “Vampire” Facelift cost me?