Beau and Jaimi’s Oaten Goji Maca Cookies!
Oaten Goji or Blueberry Maca Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 30 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- 3/4 c. Pamela’s GF Baking Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Powder
- 2 T. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c. ghee, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 c. oats, rolled, old-fashioned
- 1/3 c. almonds, coarsely chopped, raw
- ½ c. dried Goji Berries (if you want cookies more like a biscuit) Or use frozen blueberries for a cookie with more moisture)
- 34 %fat
- 56 % Carbs
- 10 % protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped, raw almonds on a baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes, or until slightly browned and fragrant.
- In a large bowl, place first 5 ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add oil, butter, eggs, honey and vanilla and mix with an electric mixer for 30-45 seconds.
- Add in oats, ½ c. at a time, and mix for 15 seconds after each addition.
- Hand mix in almonds and goji berries.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place 1 ½ – 2 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the sheets, evenly spaced.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned.