We all do it. We scramble at the last minute to come up with the perfect gift for that special someone. No need to scramble this year though because we have come up with some spectacular and healthy gifts that will keep on giving.
- TheraCane: We LOVE the theracane. This tool allows you to easily work out some of those troublesome knots and neck pain and makes a perfect gift for somebody that spends long hours at a desk or somebody that does something physcally demanding.
- Exercise Ball: This is such a great gift for anybody. It can be used in a variety of different exercises, stretches, and can even be used as an office chair. Using exercise balls as chairs are great for your posture and hips.
- Foam Roller: Do you know somebody that needs some extra stretching help? Get them a Foam Roller! No seriously, this tool is exceptional for releasing tight muscles and can also help to prevent future injuries.
- Water Bottle: Water is good for you and a reusable water bottle is GREAT for the environment. So, naturally, they are a superb gift for friends, family, kids, or loved ones.
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are a fantastic way o give goods and services that can be redeemed at the reciever’s convenience. Take 20% of all CORE gift certificates for December!
These are just a few examples of some last minute holiday gifts that won’t break the bank and are good for the reciever too. These things are often overlooked, and most people don’t purchase these things for themselves, even though they should!